Being human we can make mistake, some mistakes caused by human results into accidents. An accident is defined as "an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, or loss of life or wealth".
We have featured here the highest expensive accidents recorded in history from Chernobyl to accidents of most expensive Ferrari car.
Download this interested app and get acquainted about the history of accidents.
- No internet connection required
- You can add accidents to favorites list
- You can view 2 image for each accident by "> " and "- You can zoom the image by tapping on it
- Expense details for each accidents in US$
- You can view the location of accident on map
- Email details with image of accidents to your friends and family
- Share details through Facebook and twitter
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
World's Most Expensive Accidents is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-07-28. The program can be installed on iOS.
World's Most Expensive Accidents (version 1.1) has a file size of 6.61 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.